What the course is about
Following the curriculum set out by the National Autistic Society, this course provides learners with an understanding of the autistic person, and explores the key characteristics of autism.
The course is £50 for a half day course or £100 for a full day course + VAT.
These courses are run on demand, please contact us for booking details.
What is covered?
- Why we refer to autism as a spectrum condition
- How it affects people differently
- What we mean by sensory processing differences
- Anxiety and autism
- Strategies for supporting autistic people
- Impact of autism on families