What the course is about
Whether you are new to training or have a
number of years’ experience, this course helps
you see ways in which you can deliver dynamic
and effective training sessions.
The course is intensive and delivered over two
days, exploring areas such as learning styles,
training resources, delivery styles, assessment,
evaluation and dealing with difficult behaviour.
It consists of five trainer-led sessions followed by
a micro-training session, where you will have an
opportunity to demonstrate your training skills.
What is covered?
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Recognise the different learning styles and adapt your training accordingly
- Plan and design training to ensure intended learning outcomes are met
- Demonstrate how to run a training sessio from start to finish
The sessions are as follows:
- Unit 1 How We Learn
- Unit 2 Starting a Training Session
- Unit 3 Delivering Training
- Unit 4 Ending a Training Session
- Unit 5 Planning and Designing
- Unit 6 Micro-training